- Responsible for directing and planning the day-to-day operations of group benefit programs.
- Including group health, dental, vision, short-term and long-term disability, worker’s compensation, life insurance, travel and accident plan, flexible spending plan, 401(k) plan and retirement plan.
- Provide excellent customer service and quality benefit plans.
- Equipped with research and search skills on the computer.
- Type: Full time
- Time: 09:00~18:00
- Vacation: Saturday and Sunday off
- Vacancy: 1 person
- Experience: As specified in JD
- Degree: College/University or above
- Major: Business, management, or human resources related
- Skill/Tool: As specified in JD
Please attach the diploma and transcript of both your university/college and master degree.