- Responsible for delivering all facets of recruiting success throughout the organization.
- Develop local and national recruiting plans, employing traditional sourcing strategies and resources.
- Develop new, creative recruiting ideas.
- Play a critical role in ensuring we are hiring the best possible talent.
- Type: Full time
- Time: 09:00~18:00
- Vacation: Saturday and Sunday off
- Vacancy: 1~2 people
- Experience: As specified in job description
- Degree: Bachelor's degree or above
- Major: Business Administration in Human Resources Management, Human Resources, Psychology or other related fields
- Skill/tool: As specified in job description
Please attach the diploma and transcript of both your university/college and master degree.